Sunday, April 15, 2012

When I'm 18

When Im
When I'm 18
~ Meeghan Henry (Artist)
5.0 out of 5 stars(2)
Release Date: March 26, 2012

Buy new: $9.99

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Children's Music list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

This album is my first album, and I wrote all the songs about things that I’ve gone through in my life, whether it be a relationship or a dream or just a thought. When I’m 18 is more than just an album to me. I think of it more as the first chapter of an unfinished book.

This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #15970 in Music
  • Released on: 2012-03-26
  • Number of discs: 1

Click Check Price & More Reviews At Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment