Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shake It Up: I 3 Dance

Buy on the merchant's on-line looking and scan reviews. If you're attempting to find Shake It Up: I 3 Dance with discount price. This is the most effective price for you. Where you could find these item is by on-line shopping stores? Read the review on Shake It Up: I 3 Dance Now, it's special worth. Therefore do not lose it.

Shake It Up
Shake It Up: I 3 Dance
~ Various Artists (Artist)

New!: $13.99 (as of 01/22/2013 16:09 PST)

Children's Music

Love to Shake It Up? Then get up and get ready to dance as the brand new Shake It Up soundtrack is finally here! Packed with tons of music, this album features hit tracks from Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Bridgit Mendler, Coco Jones, and much more! Don't miss out on the new Shake It Up soundtrack from Disney Channel's hit series, Shake It Up. Available 3/12!

  • Rank: #12014 in Music
  • Released on: 2013-03-05
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Dimensions: .21 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment